PeepFind - Personal Info Still Shows Up

It is pretty messed up that there are companies like this that have no shame in blasting someone’s personal information for the world to see. I removed my link via the website instructions but if you search my name it still shows up, my full date of birth, full name, address, phone number and my relatives.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Personal info on peepfind

Peepfind published my relatives and personal info online without my permission!

I want it removed now.

Not even accurate!!!

Take my information out of peepfind

I searched myself and found not only my information but my family members as well. I need this removed ASAP.

REMOVAL LINK DOES NOT FULLY DELETE YOUR INFORMATION FROM DATABASE - SpeedyHunt / PeepFind / DiscoverThem Removal Link (removal.php)

Turnaround Time

I went through the "removal request" process (https://speedyhunt.com/removal.php) to delete my private information from the database of our beloved professional web scraper (https://www.freelancer.com/u/johanfourieinc) Johan Furie Everything looks OK, however if you still search your name after the "removal" you will STILL see a result # on the website next to your name. See attached pic (name blurred for privacy, duh) This means even though the private information was moved from the front-facing website, the info..

or at least your name, is still being stored on his servers somewhere - the servers are finding your info when you search for it, but they're just not displaying it. Which leads me to believe that Johan Furie is just storing the information to publish it again in a few months when this POS site blows over.

Everyone report Johan Furie on freelancer.com for stealing and publishing private information of US citizens, and only US citizens, on his websites SpeedyHunt / PeepFind / DiscoverThem as well as report to FTC immediately, and BBB. I have done all three, have you?

Reason of review: Privacy Concerns.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

What’s the status now?I’ve requested to have my information removed and still shows up.Why is this okay for any entity or person have the right to post personal information publicly... Especially a foreign Country???And no one goes after them.Make these agencies take down their sites!!!

PeepFind - Peep Find illegal refusal to remove personal info

Requested peepfind.com remove personal information. No response - except from a third party site that wanted money to remove the information.

Then the information on peepfind.com gets redirected to speedyhunt.com. Same person owns both sites - Johan Fourie. He responded that by 1/26/18 auto removal would be implemented. Turns out to be false.

This is the only website in this category of personal information peddlers that refuses to remove personal information upon request. This is illegal and a breach of FTC rules and regulations governing commerce, privacy rights etc.

I have been a victim of identity theft and this website continues to expose me to further risk. I urge other victims of peep find.com and speedyhunt.com to complain to the FTC.

Review about: Peepfind Public Record.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service to remove personal info.

Complain to FTC here:

PeepFind - Possible automated removal coming soon

I first noticed my personal info posted on Peepfind.com. After no response from their customer service and a crazy ring around the rosy where they redirected me to a third party site that tried to charge me around $200 to get my info removed, I reached out to the website owner.

At the time, he informed me that the website would be shutting down within a few days. Now however, the website (along with my personal info) is still appearing but it's under a new site speedyhunt.com.

(Keep in mind that peepfind.com now redirects to speedyhunt.com.) I emailed the website owner again (johanfourieinc@gmail.com) and here is what he had to say. I'm hoping he is being truthful and that this info will help anyone out who is trying to get their info removed from the site: "We are in the process of implementing a complete and automated removal system." "It will be online no later than Friday the 26th of January." "It will be located at https://speedyhunt.com/removal.php" Let's see how this goes!

The removal link works.

to Johan Fourie #1428812

@ Johan Fourie:

You're a liar, Johan.

We've all tried your removal link and it redirects to a profile registration/money-in-return-for- removal page--which is ILLEGAL. You are REQUIRED by law in America to have an opt-out/removal link that WORKS and does what it is INTENDED TO DO.

Yours doesn't do that.

Can't wait for a class-action suit against you.

Sick of a person like you making money off all our private, non-consented data that NONE of us has OK'd for you to sell behind our backs.

Hope somebody data-harvests your info, then stalks you, steals your identity, runs thousands of dollars in debt in your name, and beats you up from stalking you. Hope your computer is hacked from your info on the web. You deserve to see how it feels to do what you do to millions of people everyday, all for a quick buck. Disgusting human being.

For everyone reading this: JOHAN FOURIE runs many illegal data-harvesting companies: Discoverthem.com, Quanki.com , Speedyhunt.com, Peepfind.com, and more. Time to take this guy to court and take all our data back.

a bunch of BS & suing speedyhunt.com. everyone who wants off site & doesn't get removed should sue them

& report them FTC & states attorney general's office. Do whatever necessary to have site shut down for invasion of

privacy, ID Theft, Stalking, & annoying & rude phone calls.

Here's an email I received Johan Fourie

"Johan Fourie is like one of the most common names in South Africa and that isn't me. And i don't' do blackmail.

You must register to control your data, which is perfectly legal"

I did register on Friday and check to see if my information was removed today - 1/28/18 It still shows. So I am not believing Johan Fourie.

I did a google search of the name Johan Fourie and found this site: https://www.ekon.sun.ac.za/jfourie This person is an associate economics professor Stellenbosch University - South Africa.

I'm not sure if this is the same person who owns speedyhunt.com.

However, based on the email conversations with Johan Fourie, It's seems possible. If he is not the same person as the website owner, perhaps he will get involved in helping to shut this site down.

Note: again, I don't if this is the same person.

Removal page just leads to a login and sign up page which doesn't allow anything to be done

This is a lie told to you by John @ Speedyhunt.com & Peepfind.com.

Gee, wonder why?!!!

Why are people so gullible to believe what a fraudster & criminal like him says?

We will all need to take a class action lawsuit against this person and his company, NOT wait for his imaginary url removal tool of which will never be implemented on his sites. He makes a living selling yours & my un-consented data, wordlwide, to various "legal" "psychopath" data companies who never cared about you or your rights in the first place.

Do you really think he gives a *** about you, your rights, or privacy?

Give him another 3-6 months and he'll create another site to transfer all our private data to just so he doesn't get caught & legally repremanded. Wake up, people.

there is no year on this post...was it just a few days ago? or maybe it was longer ago, and the company won't be implementing anything for removal...

anyway, the link doesn't work, as of 1/25/2018

to megan #1427538

Please post where we an complain to ftc about this violation of privacy

to Bill smith #1430837

You can file a complaint at

but since Johan Fourie is not a citizen of the United States and all of his offending websites are also hosted outside of the United States then it is highly unlikely the FTC can or will try to do anything about his activities.

But as of 2/9/2018, the "https://speedyhunt.com/removal.php" link just goes to "https://speedyhunt.com/login.php" so it is completely useless.

Johan Fourie of PeepFind, SpeedyHunt is untrustworthy

I too have been trying to remove my info from the site. Now when I click on the PeepFind link, I am taken to SpeedyHunt.com, which is displaying my information.

I have faxed a copy of my license to +27 (0) 864145370, I have sent emails to info@peepfind.com and johanfourieinc.@gmail.com. I have asked repeatedly that my info be removed and when would my info be removed. Johan Fourie does not care about the privacy of others and has proven himself to be dishonest and untrustworthy. He says he's going to remove the info but he has not done so.

If you do a Google search for johanfourieinc, one of the results is: https://www.freelancer.com/u/johanfourieinc . Here Johan Fourie is touting his skills and how professional he is: “Quality work, ingenuity and great service is paramount.” Not true at all!

Comments

User_74asdadasdasdasd

A google search for Johan Fourie reveals some truly disturbing information. He appears to be running a series of shakedown operations, posting personal data online and then charging people up to $450 to remove it.

(or, requesting a scan of an ID, which may be used for identity theft).

I have listed details here on how I'm responding to his latest site, publicsearchengine.com. If more people bombard them with complaints there may be hope of action.

1. Opened BBB complaints against their affiliate, beenverified.com, and their web hosting service, InMotion Hosting.

Filed abuse complaints against their domain registrar (Enom.com), proxy service (Cloudflare)

3. Opened an FTC complaint.

4.Filed complaints with the two major South African consumer protection agencies (google will point the way)

to User_74asdadasdasdasd #1447256

Have you got any results?

to andrewArgeus #1467232

But nothing has happened... he’s still running his scam business.

This is a lie told to you by Johan @ Speedyhunt.com & Peepfind.com.

to Anonymous #1467228

What’s the status now? I’ve requested to have my information removed and still shows up.

And no one goes after them. Make these agencies take down their sites!!!

I received some info from Johan, let's see if it's truthful. Hopefully it is and will be working soon.

"We are in the process of implementing a complete and automated removal system"

"It will be online no later than Friday the 26th of January."

"It will be located at https://speedyhunt.com/removal.php"

PeepFind.com and SpeedyHunt.com Scammers INFO

Turnaround Time

No Opt Out/ Removal option anywhere on the website. I have tried emailing multiple times and no response.

PeepFind.com has recently transitioned into SpeedyHunt.com. All under the same owner, Johannes Fourie. (Info Below) Starting to look into legal solutions.

DOMAIN INFORMATION - SPEEDYHUNT.COM REGISTRANT CONTACT Name: JOHANNES FOURIE Organization:- Street: 6 ANNE MARIE STR PARELVALLEI City: SOMERSET WEST State: WESTERN CAPE Postal Code: 7130 Country: ZA Phone: +27.722801952 Email: JOHANFOURIEINC@GMAIL.COM ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT Name: JOHANNES FOURIE Organization:- Street:6 ANNE MARIE STR PARELVALLEI City: SOMERSET WEST State: WESTERN CAPE Postal Code:7130 Country: ZA Phone: +27.722801952 Email: JOHANFOURIEINC@GMAIL.COM TECHNICAL CONTACT Name: JOHANNES FOURIE Organization:- Street: 6 ANNE MARIE STRPARELVALLEI City: SOMERSET WEST State: WESTERN CAPE Postal Code:7130 Country: ZA Phone: +27.722801952 Email: JOHANFOURIEINC@GMAIL.COM Domain: speedyhunt.com Registrar: eNom, Inc. Registration Date: 2017-03-16 Expiration Date: 2018-03-16 Updated Date: 2017-04-18 Status: clientTransferProhibited Name Servers: jerome.ns.cloudflare.com Name Servers: kiki.ns.cloudflare.com

PeepFind - Horrible site! Needs to be shut down. Let's sue them in a class action suit.

Turnaround Time

Will not remove my personal info. I emailed them many times.

Finally called them and they are asking $450. Horrible site! Needs to be shut down. Let's sue them in a class action suit.

Total scam! Placing ads for guaranteed removal service on their site. I plan on contacting FCC and a layer for assistance.

There is no way that we can let these guys get away. {{redacted}} Peep find needs to be shut down.

I didn't like: Scammers.

Peepfind remove my info!!!!

This is ridiculous. I contacted Peepfind and had them remove my info after showing my DL to prove it was me.

Now peepfind gets redirected to "Speedy Hunt" and my information is there again. I've reiterated a million times the threat to safety this nonsense poses for me. These people are ridiculous. Checking out what legal options I have as this is not the first time this is occurring.

I Google my name all the time. When this happened the first time, I reached out by e-mail and after some back and forth, was able to resolve it.

Now that I look again, under Google it shows "peepfind" as the website but when I open the link it takes me to SpeedyHunt. What is this!

PLEASE REMOVE MY INFO OR I WILL HAVE A LAWSUIT

A Class Action Lawsuit is now required against Johan Furie per Fox News on 3/5 and complaints need to be filed with BBB an on freelancer.com. Lawyers are preparing announcement shortly. They will be Exposed!

to Lawyer #1446864

Here is his information he is located in South Africa. so how are you guys gonna shut him down he exposed my information too and the fact that the title of sexual predator is next to my name which I am not this guy needs to get brought down.DOMAIN INFORMATION - SPEEDYHUNT.COM REGISTRANT CONTACT Name: JOHANNES FOURIE Organization:- Street: 6 ANNE MARIE STR PARELVALLEI City: SOMERSET WEST State: WESTERN CAPE Postal Code: 7130 Country: ZA Phone: +27.722801952 Email: JOHANFOURIEINC@GMAIL.COM ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT Name: JOHANNES FOURIE Organization:- Street:6 ANNE MARIE STR PARELVALLEI City: SOMERSET WEST State: WESTERN CAPE Postal Code:7130 Country: ZA Phone: +27.722801952 Email: JOHANFOURIEINC@GMAIL.COM TECHNICAL CONTACT Name: JOHANNES FOURIE Organization:- Street: 6 ANNE MARIE STRPARELVALLEI City: SOMERSET WEST State: WESTERN CAPE Postal Code:7130 Country: ZA Phone: +27.722801952 Email: JOHANFOURIEINC@GMAIL.COM Domain: speedyhunt.com Registrar: eNom, Inc.Registration Date: 2017-03-16 Expiration Date: 2018-03-16 Updated Date: 2017-04-18 Status: clientTransferProhibited Name Servers: jerome.ns.cloudflare.com Name Servers: kiki.ns.cloudflare.com

Why does this website not have a working OPT-OUT procedure?????

This is a lie told to you by John @ Speedyhunt.com & Peepfind.com.

Do you really think he gives a *** about you, your rights, or privacy?

Same thing happened to me. I emailed him directly and he said peepfind was shutting down but now it just redirects to SpeedyHunt.

I've sent in 4 contact forms and no response.

Just emailed him directly again but doubt this will be resolved. Shouldn't this be illegal?